During October and November I shared a variety of Christmas traditions we have loved in our home. You will find all these posted on the blog. Here is a list of what I shared:
- Christmas Around the World- Book and Map Activities
- 12 Days of Christmas Celebration- Following Christmas, Names of Jesus
- Travelling Wise men- Fun game teaching about the Wise men travelling to find Jesus
- Advent Calendar Ideas- We do themed days throughout all of December
- Searching for Salvation- Hide and seek with a gift
- Christmas Family Devotional- we will be doing this devotional with Daddy in the evenings
- Making an Advent Wreath– a fairly new tradition for us
- Decorating Party- Have the family join in on the decorating fun, even the little ones!
I hope your Christmas season if off to a great start!